Pages

Thursday, March 2, 2017

123 Challenge - March 2017

Hello and welcome to our March challenge at the 123 Challenge Blog, and you will notice that this post is finally finished....

{Original Content - I am on holidays with limited internet access, a restricted access laptop and no access to Facebook.....hence as I am able to add to this post I will do so.  Obviously I didn't realise it would be like this, and next time (if there is one) I will definitely schedule all of my posts whilst I am away.}

There is one thing we need to do first and that is to announce our February Random Draw winner......who is Alexandra!



And now to reveal this our March 123 Challenge:


Colour: Brown

Word: Fun

Technique: Borders

Our Design Team have created some beautiful layouts as always this month to inspire you to create along with us....Images Coming Soon!

Brenda


Heather


Jane


Joanna


Lizzy


And last but not least we can't end this post without sharing the identity of our sponsor for March - Scrapbook Fantasies.


Don't forget to include your Name and Country to be eligible for a prize or Guest Team spot!

See you all soon




2 comments:

  1. Oh that must be frustrating to have limited Internet access! Can't wait to see the reveals :)

    ReplyDelete