Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

123 Challenge - Guest Design Team Member - Myriam

Welcome back to our February 123 Challenge and our second Guest Design Team Member - Myriam....


I am Myriam, 49 years old, married, I have 3 children (Mathilda 22, Agathe 19 and Hippolyte 13)
I have been scrapping for 11 years, with different styles … along the years ! I have been working in a crafts and scrap shop for 8 years, but for the moment I an unemployed in training session.
My style is more in the free one : with a lot of inks, splashes and stamps. I practice clustering and layering too. I love scrapping from sketches and moodboards !
I am so pleased to be your guest for this month ! thanks so much ! 
You can view Myriam's Blog here: http://myriammgscrap.canalblog.com/

And this is the beautiful layout that Myriam has created with the Inspiration Board for our February 123 Challenge:



We couldn't leave you today without sharing our February 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:


And our generous February sponsors are.....

Scrapping Life



Scrapbook Fantasies


1 comment: