Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2015

123 Challenge October 2015 - Guest Design Team Member - mina juveler (Anna)

Welcome back to our October 123 Challenge and our first Guest Design Team Member - mina juveler (Anna)....

I'm Anna, in the internet known as mina juveler, I live in Poland and I'm a scrapbooking addict for almost three years. I love black and white, everything that shines and glitters and  all kinds of media and experiments with them such as 'let's use all of them together and see what will happen'. It's a great pleasure for me to be a guest at 123 challenge blog and I would like to thank for the opportunity to present myself.


You can view mina's Blog here: minajuveler.blogspot.com

And this is the beautiful layout that mina has created with the Inspiration Board for our October 123 Challenge:


We couldn't leave you today without sharing our October 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:


And links to our generous October sponsors.....

Scrapping Life


Scrapbook Fantasies


1 comment: